Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Next Chapter

After having waited for over a year, the time is fast approaching to leave and expand our family. Over 13 years ago Leslie and I became a family of 2. Then 11 years ago we traveled to Ukraine and became a family of 4. In under 2 weeks I will be on my way to making us a family of 6. Never as I was growing up did I think I would be a parent of 4 boys, let alone the places I have traveled to get them. I can't help but look back as we are moving forward. There have been some tough times the past couple of years, but they have prepared us for what we are about to take on. Some family and friends think we are crazy for adopting 2 more special needs children, they may be right, but it is the right thing for Leslie and I and for our family. We have received our itinerary for our trip and are ready to go. Bags are packed and repacked, fees have been paid, and we have tickets in hand. Please join us in this journey as we are about to start the next chapter in our lives.

October 23: Leave for China

October 24-25: Arrive in Bejing and spend day at Great Wall

October 28: Gottcha Day in Xi'an for Marek

October 31: Gottcha Day in Hefei for Kyle 

November 6: Consulate Appointment in Guangzhou for Boys Visas and Oath

Fly home on the 8th.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to following you guys on your journey to get your sons! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete