Saturday, October 27, 2012

Countdown to Marek


       
Well, today at 4:00 I will meet and take custody of Marek. There are so many things going through my mind. Does he know we are coming? Has he been updated, as much as a three year old can be? Is he toilet trained (God, lets hope so, makes rest of trip easier)?

I honestly must say that there is a part of me that wishes Leslie were here. I just hope that Marek does well. I know that he will have no clue what really is going on and be upset. I hope that his transition will not be to tramatic. I hope that he received the package we had sent him. At least he would have the pictures we had sent. I just erased a whole paragraph I will try more after I get the little guy.




I think its safe to say that Michael is nervous in the these last few hours while he waits.....

No comments:

Post a Comment