Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Flight to a New Family

A 14 hour flight with 2 inches of leg room gives you a lot of time to think about what you are doing. Even as I am flying over the Pacific I am not nervous. We have been through a lot in our family over the past 12 years.  We came home with two special needs kids from Ukraine in 2001 and honestly did not have a clue what we were getting into. We are older and wiser this time around, and these two boys in my eyes really do not have true special needs. I have learned a lot about myself as a person by parenting and I feel that we are going into this with much greater knowledge, wisdom and understanding. I am looking forward to this journey and even more to getting off of this plane. 
More to follow
....Michael

He got off the plane and hopped on another one. According to the Korean Air website, they have arrived in Beijing!

1 comment:

  1. So glad they made it safe and sound!!! Tell Ping we said hi!

    ReplyDelete