Thursday, May 24, 2012

Having A Moment.....

I took the bigs to the dentist yesterday for a regular cleaning. Eldest child needs to brush better (shocker) but nothing terrible to report. While, I realize that none of that sounds interesting in the least, I took the chance to do something that after I did it hit me like a bat up side the head. I was making return appointments for the boys next cleaning in December when it occurred to me that it might be a good time to make an appointment for Mr. Marek to get seen by our dentist after his arrival. So, we guessimated when to make it for and set it up. It was that simple, bam, all done. BAM is right because thats when it hit me to see his name written thier in the appointment book.... this just got VERY REAL! Smack there it goes that bat once again. Mind you, this was not a negative reaction in the least, just a reality check that this little human who has just been a concept in my mind for months well, year really is going to get all to real very soon. I'm looking forward to it and the adventure it brings but to say I'm not nervous about the major changes coming our way would be a big ole lie. Having been there done that with adoption stress before I fully understand just how big of an undertaking this truly is...... WHACK, THERE GOES THAT BAT AGAIN......

No comments:

Post a Comment